On episode 35 of the EMS Leadership podcast the guest talks about educational opportunities for EMS professionals at the National Fire Academy in Emmitsburgh, MD. I have attended several classes at the NFA and I can attest to the quality of the information provided. I do believe that people working for private ambulance companies are not eligible to receive reimbursement for travel (and I am not sure if they can even get into the NFA). I hope this has changed, I would like to take more classes there but since I left my fire department job for private EMS, I believe I cannot apply for classes at the NFA.
Connect with me
- I'm sure Trump will claim there are hundreds of thousands of people. twitter.com/wpjenna/status… 10 hours ago
- CNN is the TV equivalent of click bait. No serious news, only talking heads pontificating about nothing. twitter.com/catduffy/statu… 10 hours ago
- RT @MrMuselk: Whoever designed this floor is evil. THATS A FLAT CARPET. https://t.co/RGENHZJN81 10 hours ago
- When did Buzzfeed go from click bait to respectable news organization? twitter.com/SamLMontano/st… 10 hours ago
- % of US adults who have no idea of the possible consequences of a nuclear war with DPRK. twitter.com/ianbremmer/sta… 11 hours ago