EMS Poll: A nursing home patient with a chest tube requires transport to and from radiology. There is no device connected to the chest tube, it is just there in case it’s needed. Patient is being treated for lung cancer. There is no other problem or condition with this patient. Is this an ALS transport or BLS?
Connect with me
- RT @existentialcoms: Sometimes I feel like dogs know the meaning of life, and they try to tell us but they can't talk, so they just have to… 1 hour ago
- No. As a paramedic I would advise my kid to get a college degree and find better career in healthcare. twitter.com/ParamedicNat1/… 6 hours ago
- Trying out @theTunnelBear so I can browse privately from my ISP tunnelbear.com/apps https://t.co/831CeHIueY 10 hours ago
- RT @LaporteReporte: And lo on Twitter dot com, amidst the darkness...there was a light https://t.co/THoHg4Sc34 13 hours ago
- RT @WendellDaily: A corporation, essentially, is a pile of money to which a number of persons have sold their moral allegiance. 16 hours ago