EMS Poll: A nursing home patient with a chest tube requires transport to and from radiology. There is no device connected to the chest tube, it is just there in case it’s needed. Patient is being treated for lung cancer. There is no other problem or condition with this patient. Is this an ALS transport or BLS?
Connect with me
- 65 F and breezy evening. Sitting in the back yard, listening to China Radio International 9570 kHz from Albania. 4 days ago
- RT @TheRoot: White people are smashing their coffee machines to show support for child molestation trib.al/ldaC7No https://t.co/wKO… 4 days ago
- Oh good, while you enjoy generous healthcare benefits you want to take them away from everyone else. No wonder your… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Sure, I'll believe this after the election. Polls have been extremely useless lately, and are not worth trusting. A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- If they are not going to ask Sessions about his perjury, why are they interviewing him again? What's the point? 4 days ago