- 05:04 Heading off to work. Trees limbs down everywhere, 3/4 in of ice coates the outdoors.
- 12:10 I have encountered many dumb people trying to drive today. When the firetruck is on the road, get the hell out of my way!
- 13:07 So far 1 working fire, numerous lines down, cleared two roads from fallen trees, fire alarms galore. I’m tired. 20 hours left in my shift.
- 18:06 We have no internet at the firehouse. This is extremely boring.
- 19:32 Why of all days did I have to drive the apparatus today? Wasn’t supposed to be my day, but I was ordered to drive.
- 19:34 Ever try driving a 50K lb vehicle code 3 on icy roads? Just don’t do it, trained proffessionals only. Still waiting for them to arrive 🙂
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter