There is nothing that says every single photo I take for project 365 should be high art. Today is one of those days. One of the only vices I have is virtual flying, and I fed that vice today (with the assistance of holiday monies). I purchased a Saitek X52 Flight System. And it provided hours of fun (that’s why this blog post is so late. Photo actually taken at 04:16pm 20 January 2009 for you sticklers for the rules).
Connect with me
- Congressional recipients of Pharma $$ are protecting them and allowing Pharma to do whatever it wants. Not hard. twitter.com/JaredSHopkins/… 5 minutes ago
- RT @mPinoe: Our @VP wants to hang me, and @POTUS thinks that is funny. Just try to digest that. twitter.com/newyorker/stat… 26 minutes ago
- RT @CIAspygirl: Great, then it's unanimous. We ALL think that you're a racist. twitter.com/JohnMelloy/sta… 1 hour ago
- Why does Steve Banning always look like a homeless person? twitter.com/Contrahour/sta… 1 hour ago
- A quick search for careers in ethics and medical ethics shows that I have, once again, picked the wrong path. 1 hour ago