All aircraft approaching to land and ready to take off are told to ‘Contact Tower on 124.200’ when ready. I am an aviation enthusiast and I have been trying to find the right conditions and location to take an image of the tower at Louisville International Airport (KSDF) also know as Standiford Field. Both images are HDR, and the sun could not have cooperated more. Enjoy!
Connect with me
- 65 F and breezy evening. Sitting in the back yard, listening to China Radio International 9570 kHz from Albania. 4 days ago
- RT @TheRoot: White people are smashing their coffee machines to show support for child molestation trib.al/ldaC7No https://t.co/wKO… 4 days ago
- Oh good, while you enjoy generous healthcare benefits you want to take them away from everyone else. No wonder your… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Sure, I'll believe this after the election. Polls have been extremely useless lately, and are not worth trusting. A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- If they are not going to ask Sessions about his perjury, why are they interviewing him again? What's the point? 4 days ago