All aircraft approaching to land and ready to take off are told to ‘Contact Tower on 124.200’ when ready. I am an aviation enthusiast and I have been trying to find the right conditions and location to take an image of the tower at Louisville International Airport (KSDF) also know as Standiford Field. Both images are HDR, and the sun could not have cooperated more. Enjoy!
Connect with me
- Trophy wife acts like arrogant, entitled person. In other news, water is wet. twitter.com/maggieNYT/stat… 7 hours ago
- RT @mpigliucci: If you have been banned (I rarely do it), don't think it's an infringement on your freedom of speech. More likely you are j… 4 days ago
- Gov. Scott, still as corrupt as ever. twitter.com/Yamiche/status… 4 days ago
- RT @atDavidHoffman: Dear God, if you want us to impeach Trump, give us a sign. Like blot out the sun… Anytime in the next week. Thanks, Am… 4 days ago
- So much winning from this POTUS. twitter.com/buddhaphish/st… 6 days ago