All aircraft approaching to land and ready to take off are told to ‘Contact Tower on 124.200’ when ready. I am an aviation enthusiast and I have been trying to find the right conditions and location to take an image of the tower at Louisville International Airport (KSDF) also know as Standiford Field. Both images are HDR, and the sun could not have cooperated more. Enjoy!
Connect with me
- RT @existentialcoms: Sometimes I feel like dogs know the meaning of life, and they try to tell us but they can't talk, so they just have to… 1 hour ago
- No. As a paramedic I would advise my kid to get a college degree and find better career in healthcare. twitter.com/ParamedicNat1/… 6 hours ago
- Trying out @theTunnelBear so I can browse privately from my ISP tunnelbear.com/apps https://t.co/831CeHIueY 10 hours ago
- RT @LaporteReporte: And lo on Twitter dot com, amidst the darkness...there was a light https://t.co/THoHg4Sc34 14 hours ago
- RT @WendellDaily: A corporation, essentially, is a pile of money to which a number of persons have sold their moral allegiance. 16 hours ago