I was getting tired of driving around Louisville, so I crossed the bridge and went seeking adventure in New Albany, IN. The McDonald Grain company was located off Eleventh Street near the flood wall. I do not have the history of the grain company, but one silo still stands. The image above is my “official” entry for Project 365. Below is another image that shows the surrounding.
Connect with me
- RT @mpigliucci: If you have been banned (I rarely do it), don't think it's an infringement on your freedom of speech. More likely you are j… 4 days ago
- Gov. Scott, still as corrupt as ever. twitter.com/Yamiche/status… 4 days ago
- RT @atDavidHoffman: Dear God, if you want us to impeach Trump, give us a sign. Like blot out the sun… Anytime in the next week. Thanks, Am… 4 days ago
- So much winning from this POTUS. twitter.com/buddhaphish/st… 5 days ago
- When the leader of North Korea acts more rationally than POTUS twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 5 days ago