I was getting tired of driving around Louisville, so I crossed the bridge and went seeking adventure in New Albany, IN. The McDonald Grain company was located off Eleventh Street near the flood wall. I do not have the history of the grain company, but one silo still stands. The image above is my “official” entry for Project 365. Below is another image that shows the surrounding.
Connect with me
- 65 F and breezy evening. Sitting in the back yard, listening to China Radio International 9570 kHz from Albania. 4 days ago
- RT @TheRoot: White people are smashing their coffee machines to show support for child molestation trib.al/ldaC7No https://t.co/wKO… 4 days ago
- Oh good, while you enjoy generous healthcare benefits you want to take them away from everyone else. No wonder your… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Sure, I'll believe this after the election. Polls have been extremely useless lately, and are not worth trusting. A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- If they are not going to ask Sessions about his perjury, why are they interviewing him again? What's the point? 4 days ago