Having lived in three states now, I find my facebook “friends” list consists of people from all three regions of my previous lives. I have a group of people from Connecticut (not that they all live there now) that I knew in high school. People from my brief stay in Florida while I worked for the Walt Disney World company and the people whom I know here in Kentucky. I wonder what would happen if you stuck all these people in the same room?
Connect with me
- We need better literature in EMS and more out-of-hospital related studies to be read. EMS is behind in science. twitter.com/JeffreyBilyk/s… 3 hours ago
- RT @NYCEMSwatch: EMT was armed with a handgun & a double-edged knife when police arrested him at Brewster Ambulance. https://t.co/fzgPfDLed… 3 hours ago
- Not sure why people with POTS visit my theme parks, but I seem to find them all. 3 hours ago
- I don't think they can order them to remove the parody cover. They can request all they want though. twitter.com/thehill/status… 20 hours ago
- That is a heck of a shot twitter.com/OrlandoCitySC/… 1 day ago