Having lived in three states now, I find my facebook “friends” list consists of people from all three regions of my previous lives. I have a group of people from Connecticut (not that they all live there now) that I knew in high school. People from my brief stay in Florida while I worked for the Walt Disney World company and the people whom I know here in Kentucky. I wonder what would happen if you stuck all these people in the same room?
Connect with me
- Thank you Alabama. Thank you for proving me wrong. You folks are alright. 1 hour ago
- What is there to live blog? Moore wins and Democrats continue to lose. DNC might see a small surge in 2018, but I b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- RT @3RiC_S74NL3Y: You can't have it both ways! #NoMoore #DougJonesForSenate #5thWing https://t.co/ACEhayU4aF 22 hours ago
- Being forced to watch NBC. I really don't understand the appeal of Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest. Television is the opium of the masses. 22 hours ago
- Our democratic republic is already a joke. Once trump was voted in to office, the world saw what a weak and easily… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago