Having lived in three states now, I find my facebook “friends” list consists of people from all three regions of my previous lives. I have a group of people from Connecticut (not that they all live there now) that I knew in high school. People from my brief stay in Florida while I worked for the Walt Disney World company and the people whom I know here in Kentucky. I wonder what would happen if you stuck all these people in the same room?
Connect with me
- I'm sure Trump will claim there are hundreds of thousands of people. twitter.com/wpjenna/status… 10 hours ago
- CNN is the TV equivalent of click bait. No serious news, only talking heads pontificating about nothing. twitter.com/catduffy/statu… 10 hours ago
- RT @MrMuselk: Whoever designed this floor is evil. THATS A FLAT CARPET. https://t.co/RGENHZJN81 10 hours ago
- When did Buzzfeed go from click bait to respectable news organization? twitter.com/SamLMontano/st… 10 hours ago
- % of US adults who have no idea of the possible consequences of a nuclear war with DPRK. twitter.com/ianbremmer/sta… 11 hours ago